Vance and Hines Fuelpak Pro Wideband Tuning Kit for Harley
The Fuelpak Pro Wideband Tuning Kit is the essential tool for carrying out fast and precise autotuning sessions with the Fuelpak FP3 on 2007 and later Harley-Davidson models. Consisting of two 18 mm wideband Bosch oxygen sensors and a control module, the Fuelpak Pro Wideband Tuning Kit is a quick plug-and-play setup, installing in-line between an FP3 and motorcycle to add wideband tuning capabilities for FP3 autotuning sessions on the dyno. Once an FP3 is connected to the motorcycle through the Fuelpak Pro Wideband Kit, a whole new set of features are unlocked in the FP3 app software. The AutoTune feature becomes more powerful, collecting four times more data with greater accuracy to enable full mapping sessions to be completed in as little as 15 minutes.
- Requires Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3 Autotuner (sold separately)
- Opens more powerful AutoTune features in the FP3
- Collects four times more data with greater accuracy
- Enables full mapping sessions to be completed in as little as 15 minutes
- Includes two 18 mm wideband Bosch oxygen sensors
- Plug-and-play setup